Welcome to Class III A at Delhi Public School Tapi, Surat. We hope you will enjoy the new Academic Session.
This Class blog gives you a glimpse of daily life at DPS TAPI. Please ‘Follow’ this blog to get email updates of new posts.
Class Blog posts will intimate you about Contact Details, Timetable, Class Work and Homework.
To the Right, please access the DPS Tapi Website, Principal’s Blog, DPS Tapi Twitter and Facebook for all other school information.
Our dedicated DPST Team is committed to providing your child with a balanced, safe and nurturing academic and co-curricular learning environment with the most challenging learning opportunities to help your child develop the fullest potential.
Check your ward’s Class Blog and DPS Tapi Mobile App daily for
- Notes and Circulars from School
- Homework set
Ring DPST Reception whenever you have even a small doubt or query.
Please note the following mandatory points:
- Read the DPS Tapi Learning Partnership Guideto be aware of school rules.
- Wearing the student RFID-card is mandatory
- Wear Summer/Winter uniform as notified
- Wear House T-shirt on Tuesday and Friday (I-II) / Saturday (III-X)
- No Mehndi, Jewellery or Tattoo allowed. Girls Only may wear ear-studs.
- Attendance of school, first and last day before and after vacation is mandatory
- Send healthy tiffin
- Label all the stationery material and Uniform including socks and shoes, school bag, tiffin and water bottle
- Send extra pair of clothes for Pre- Primary
- Send 10-passport size labeled (Name of the student, Admission No and Class) photographs in school uniform.
- Send App Communications for 1-2 days leave.
- Send application in school letter pad if the child is on leave for more than 2 days
- Submit Medical Fitness Certificate before rejoining
- Take prior appointment to meet the teacher / principal
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- No distribution of sweets/chocolates/invites allowed.
- May plant a seedling (should learn scientific and local name).
- May add Bajra to the birdseed trays in Sparrow Court.
- The school bus may be late due to traffic issues or mechanical problems.
- The bus will not wait for parents who are late – to avoid further delay.
- Delays exceeding 20 minutes will be notified via SMS to parent’s emergency contact number.
- DPS Tapi Parent ID Card has to be shown to the bus escort while collecting the child.
- Parent has to escort the student to/from the bus stop.
- Parents who repeatedly break transport rules or misbehave with bus escort teachers will lose bus facility.
- Parents are responsible for the safe commute of wards by private taxi/van services.
Welcome to the DPS Tapi Learning Partnership!
With best wishes